Sales Coordinator£26,000 (OTE £38k) + Benefits London, W1G
We are working with a top eye clinic in central London. Due to growth they are looking for a sales coordinator. This role works to deliver outstanding patient care as well as reaching individual booking targets
- To hit monthly booking targets
- To meet with patients at their initial consultation and guide them through their first visits and to be their contact person if they have any queries in the future
- To book surgical appointments and consultations
- To invoice patients for deposits and surgery balances
- Ensure all needs are met while visiting the practice
- To arrange for glasses to be made up for patients
- To update all records on the patient database
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Outstanding organisational and problem solving skills
- Clerical and administrative experience using computers
- Ideally sales experience in selling consumer services
- The ability to communicate and interact effectively, calmly and compassionately, during various points of contact with patients and colleagues alike
- The need to demonstrate flexibility, including duties, hours of work, breaks, working conditions, working with team members, protocols and procedures, updates in knowledge etc.
Benefits include 28 days holiday, private health and dental insurance and an occupational pension scheme.