Seniior IT Recruitment Consultant Proven Recruitment Experience
Basic Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (subject to experience and/or proven billing levels)
Company Benefits: Uncapped Commission, Bonuses, Pension, Mobile Phone, Free Car Parking, Staff Events
Personal Benefits via Perkbox: Free Personal Mobile Insurance, High Street Discounts and many more.
You will also have a proven commercial Technical Recruitment experience and can demonstrate that you have the ability to achieve the highest levels possible.
So are you also: Target focused? Commercially Motivated? Career Driven?
Want the opportunity to be in control of your career and future earnings! If you have aspirations to work for high profile clients helping deliver high quality talent, then i4 recruitment is the place for you!
What we’re looking for
- More than 2 years successful 360 Recruitment Experience
- A track record of completing recruitment campaigns for client within set deadlines
- Excellent Social Media Recruitment skills
- Understanding of Recruitment Software (Ideally RDB Pro-net)
- A general Interest in the latest Technology.
- A strong commercial business acumen
- A proven ability to build lasting professional relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Someone professional, intelligent and well presented
- Attention to detail
- Proven higher level education
- The ability to listen, understand, learn and deliver results
- Have a good understanding of working with senior management
What we can offer you
- Impressive training and development program that is promoted to all staff and delivered by the UK’s leading specialised recruitment training provider.
- The opportunity to work for a growing company with an excellent reputation
- The opportunity to work in a bright, energetic and newly refurbished office
- 'Work hard, play hard' environment - you will be working as part of a team in a competitive and social environment, where there is a lot of support in place to help you succeed.
- The opportunity to progress your career
- A competitive and uncapped commission structure.
Established in 2003, i4 Recruitment strives to deliver innovative staffing solutions predominantly to the IT and Engineering sectors for clients locally and nationally.
Following a very successful year, i4 Recruitment is looking to expand its consultancy team after acquiring new premises.
You will be working alongside likeminded consultants with an average of 10 years’ plus experience in the recruitment industry. This will provide you with a team environment that can drive the acceleration of your billing levels!