Senior Pensions Administrator
£Competitive Salary plus Benefits
Full Time, 2 Year Fixed Contract
Our client in Coventry are currently looking to hire a Senior Pensions Administrator
Who they are:
We are advertising for a company who designs unique automotive experiences and delivers mobility solutions to meet all client expectations. Known as one of the automotive leaders in the European market, our client has five car brands, as well as a wide array of mobility and smart services, aiming to become a great car maker and the preferred mobility provider.
Their strategy for 2016 to 2021 aims to make their group of car brands a global car manufacturer on the cutting edge of efficiency and a provider of mobility services favored by its customers. Driven by the ‘Push to Pass’ profitable organic growth plan, this strategy is underpinned by three levers; the digital transformation of the group of car brands, the internal performance culture and corporate social responsibility.
What you can expect:
They are currently looking for a Senior Pensions Administrator.
Reporting to the Pensions Services Manager, the main purpose of this role is to ensure that the day to day activities of the department are followed and that the efficiency of the department is maximised through supervision and training of staff including staff appraisals.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Implementing and managing process change within the department
- Be the first point of contact for departmental queries in respect of the administration of their pension schemes. This requires significant understanding and experience in all areas of the department
- Ensure that the Pensions Department continues to maintain service levels agreed with the Trustee and that the department is fully compliant with Plan Rules and legislation at all times bringing to the attention of the Pensions Services Manager any issues of concern.
- Manage the recruitment and training of temporary staff required for any project work related to our client’s pension schemes.
- Work with the Team Leader - Pensions Administration VML and Team Leader - Governance Systems and Payroll to ensure that departmental targets throughout the Pensions Department are met, covering where necessary for the Team Leader - Pensions Administration VML and Team Leader - Governance Systems and Payroll.
What they expect:
A successful Senior Pensions Administrator should have the following competencies and experience:
- Experience working in DB & DC Pensions Administration
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy
- Able to work well under pressure and meet targets
- Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication
- Computer literate
What they offer:
A career with them offers everything you would expect and more –
- Competitive Salary
- Eligibility to join Employee Car Scheme vehicles
- Highly competitive stakeholder pension
- Private medical cover
- Comprehensive benefits package
They are an equal opportunity employer.