Temporary, Full Time (Maternity Cover)
Our client in Maidstone, Kent are currently hiring a Service Manager
About the Company:
We are advertising for a company who are a social enterprise that empowers people to break the cycle of crime or addiction to move forward with their lives. For more than 25 years they have been working with people to build positive and productive lives, whatever their past.
They believe that anyone is capable of lasting change. Their services have supported thousands of people to make positive changes and build productive lives with a job, family, friends and a sense of community.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Manager to lead their teams at HMP Maidstone and HMP East Sutton Park (Maternity Cover).
Service Manager – Job description:
You will be responsible for line managing the work of an Integrated Clinical and Psychosocial Substance Misuse Treatment Service, and also, in conjunction with the Regional Manager ensure that all performance and contractual targets are met.
Service Manager – Essential skills and experience:
- To be successful in this role you will have experience of supervising or managing the work of managers within the drug and alcohol misuse sector and have a proven track record in building partnerships and managing key stakeholders.
- You will be IT literate and able to write reports to an acceptable standard.
- You will have experience of managing operations, ideally within a prison setting, and a strong understanding developing talent.
- You will have strong experience working with our client’s group (or similar).
- Strong commitment to recovery-orientated treatment, and the company’s mission and vision.
What they offer you:
They offer an excellent benefits package including:
- Work-related clinical supervision allowance
- Simply Health coverage
- Competitive annual leave entitlements
- A contributory pension scheme
They also support employees in achieving both professional and personal development.
They welcome applications from ex-offenders and those in recovery particularly those from a 12 step background.
They are committed to equality of opportunity for employees and eligible applicants, and will judge you on your abilities and skills and nothing else. They are committed to enhancing the diverse profile of the organisation to reflect the communities within which they work.