Specialist Services Coordinator £25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits Ipswich
We are working with a top multi-disciplinary design and property consultancy based in Ipswich. This company works across a variety of sectors including commercial, industrial, education, agricultural and leisure. Due to growth they are looking for a specialist services coordinator to join the team.
- To co-ordinate a range of specialist surveys and advisors on projects to offer our clients a full turn-key solution
- Identify individual client requirements and develop a tailored client offer
- Support the Associate Directors and Associates on all aspects relating to specialist service coordination
- Review the operational effectiveness of procedures to promote standardisation
- Develop and implement effective standard practice documentation, working methods and precedent construction information
- Review, update and refine working methods alongside out business team to support and improve resource accuracy
- Experience within a consultancy practice or large contractor
- Qualification and/or experience in design
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
Benefits include 22 days holiday plus BH, pension scheme 2+5, flex time which can add 14 extra days leave (as long as it’s accrued), subsidised parking and travel, free fruit, summer and Christmas parties, subsidised gym membership, employee entertainment scheme, flu jabs to name but a few!