Job title: Staff Nurses
Salary: £16.00 per hour/£31,200 per annum plus overtime
Location Ollerton, Nottinghamshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 3x 12 hour shifts plus ½ hour paid break, 7am-7:30pm, Days/Nights
Benefits: Pension scheme, Professional fees paid, Career training, 7 weeks annual leave
Our client provides excellent specialist care for people with complex care needs from slow-stream rehabilitation through to end-of-life care, as well as providing medical and respiratory treatments. This company are looking for experienced and qualified Nurses to join their friendly team in Ollerton.
Are you an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified nurse? If so, this Staff Nurse position could be for you.
Job description for a Staff Nurse
You will undertake accurate assessments and planning of care, delivery and ongoing evaluation of care plans, and complete nursing tasks including distribution of medication and syringe drivers, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic, medical and long term conditions.
This role suits a Nurse who has experience of medical/respiratory and/or neuro-rehabilitation/ challenging behaviours.
Must always act in line with NMC Code of Professional Conduct and maintain registration requirements.
Requirements for Staff Nurses
- Hold a First Level qualification and current NMC Registration
- Sound knowledge of care planning and its practical application
- Flexible to meet the needs of the service
- Knowledge of Health and Safety, particularly Moving and Handling techniques, Fire Safety and COSHH
- Enjoy a fast paced working environment
- Excellent team player
- Exceptional communicator
- 7 weeks annual leave
- Excellent training and professional support
- Professional fees paid
- Career training
- Contributory Pension
- Free uniforms and parking
- A growing business with many opportunities to expand scope of practice and progression