Stock & Despatch Controller – Diss – Salary Negotiable Subject Experience. Competitive Salary and Package will be offered.
As Stock and Despatch controller you will continuously help to improve stock control procedures. Being a team player, you will help to ensure KPIs and SLAs are successfully achieved on a consistent basis, you will need to maintain the product inventory, including stock profiles and stock locations. You will achieve this by understanding and ensuring that processes and procedures are followed.
- Good Excel Knowledge
- PC Literate
- Manage the locations that the stock is stored in and update the system as and when required
- To investigate and correct the results of any cycle counts;
- To address all stock queries, presented by the picking teams, quickly and completely; so as to assist in achieving the customer service levels of the warehouse team as a whole.
- Ensure the stock control department is well organised and controlled sufficiently, to be able to support the Picking teams.
- Perform Cycle count checks
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of the stock management system.
- Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted and addressed where appropriate.
- To ensure that all Health & Safety policies and procedures are complied with and fully maintained
- Able to add value through an engaging style.
- Experienced in a paper pick operation (at present)
- Experienced and competent with a WMS System (desirable)