Trainee Building Services Engineer £15,500 + Benefits Ipswich
We are working with a top multi-disciplinary design and property consultancy based in Ipswich. This company works across a variety of sectors including commercial, industrial, education, agricultural and leisure. Due to growth they are looking for a trainee or graduate building services engineer to join the team.
- Assist with producing appropriate reports, drawings and specifications of compliant mechanical building services design to industry standard
- Assist with producing tender packages, undertaking analysis of tenders, monitoring and management of cost, quality and timescales
- Accompany seniors to site surveys, inspections and monitoring
- Ensure compliant and consistent sustainable design is maintained
- Full training and support provided
- Science based A-levels are essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Have the desire to undertake further academic study to achieve progression
Benefits include 22 days holiday plus BH, pension scheme 2+5, flex time which can add 14 extra days leave (as long as it’s accrued), subsidised parking and travel, free fruit, summer and Christmas parties, subsidised gym membership, employee entertainment scheme, flu jabs to name but a few!