Trainee Quality Inspector
£17k per annum
Excellent opportunity to work for a Global Oil and Gas Engineering company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To assist with the final inspection and demonstrative testing against customer specification of completed products.
- To carry out internal calibration of equipment to meet requirements.
- To use the MRP system to process and record inspection passes/failures.
- To provide cover for Goods In inspection and associated documentation filing and storage. Inspections can include dimensional accuracy to drawings, simple electrical tests and quality of finish/paintwork.
- To provide cover for Work-in-progress dimensional inspection of items machined in-house.
- Other duties as required by the QA & Compliance Manager.
Skills & Experience Required:
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs is essential (full training on AX Dynamics will be given)
- A basic knowledge of electrical wiring knowledge is preferred although not essential as training will be given
- A strong desire to be part of a developing team that makes a difference.
- An eye for detail