Experienced Vehicle Technician Mechanic / MOT Tester
£23,000 per annum DOE plus bonus
Full Time, Permanent
Immediate start available
Ideally suited to someone in the Leyland area
Basic Salary of £23,000 for a qualified MOT Tester depending on experience, plus currently up to £3,990 bonus, so OTE £26,990
Our client requires a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester at their busy Leyland dealership.
28 days paid holidays per year including bank holidays.
8.30am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday, Alternate Saturday mornings 8.30am - 12.30pm on a rota basis.
They are a well-established main car dealership in the Leyland area and are looking for an experienced Technician / MOT Tester to join their close knit team. The ideal candidate will be level 3 qualified (or equivalent) and time served, an MOT tester and used to working on all makes / models of cars and have a full UK driving license.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business which is well established. It carries a massive display of cars and their MOT centre is one of the busiest in the area.
The successful Motor Vehicle Technician’s main duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- MOT Testing
- Vehicle Preparation
- Carrying out vehicle diagnosis, repairing and servicing vehicles to high standards
- Ensuring effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles
- Removing, fitting and replacing components on vehicles, including tyres
- Building effective working relationships with colleagues built on communication, sharing expertise and trust
- Carrying out test drives on vehicles to diagnose existing faults
- Reporting verbally and written all faults and findings
- Working to deadlines and targets
To be considered for the Motor Vehicle Technician position you must possess the following key skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A team player
- Strong fault finding and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
Employee Discount available on:
- Car Purchases
Please send over your CV for consideration