XML / XSLT CONTENT DEVELOPER - London Bridge, London, 50-65k plus package
THIS ROLE IS FOR AN XML / XSLT CONTENT DEVELOPER .SOMEONE WHOSE PRIMARY FUNCTION IS DEVELOPING XML / XSLT CONTENT FULL TIME. WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO IS DOING THE ROLE AS A SECONDARY SKILL.
We are seeking applications from experienced and more Junior XML / XSLT developers for a corporate business based in London.
You will be responsible for implementing robust and scalable development solutions for major clients and internal business systems. The successful applicant will be able to assist in the creation of detailed technical design specifications and assist in the implementation, ensuring that the quality of the software developed is of a high standard by writing and executing unit tests. The XML-XSLT Developer will also be responsible for providing 3rd line support on existing applications when required.
- XML /XSLT XSLT
- XML Schemas/DTDs
- RDF/Ontologies/Semantic web
- Word template creation/VBA development/WordProcessingML
- XMetal customization
- XSL:FO (including XEP)
- .NET (C#) / C++/VBA application development
- Web standards
- Accessibility standards
- MarkLogic knowledge
Knowledge and experience
- We are particularly keen to talk to people with knowledge and experience in any of the following technologies and areas of expertise:
- Single-source publishing background
- Experience of content analysis
- Large scale/complex content transformations
- Web content management
- Publishing content management
- Typographical knowledge
- Semantic Web (SPARQL, RDF etc.)
- Experience of different development methodologies including Agile and Waterfall